List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Re: [Kde-imaging] Proposal for a possible future
From:       Aurelien Gateau <aurelien.gateau () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-02-02 1:20:03

Le Mercredi 1 Février 2006 21:48, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Thanks for trying to mediate here. If we get all plugins devided, I will
> accept the proposal:

Great! Let's see if we can solve our problem.

> > - kameraklient
>
> Not used in digikam, so joern/me can not do this one

It was implemented by a user/contributor of Gwenview, so I can have a look at
it. First evaluating if it's still needed, and if so, maintaining it.

> > - imagesgallery
> Needs a rewrite from scratch.

I can do this.

If noone objects, I volunteer to maintain batchprocessimages, since this is
one of the plugins I use the most.

So here is a summary:
- Aurélien
 - batchprocessimages
 - imagesgallery
 - kameraklient

- Toma
 - calendar
 - sendimages

- Vardhman
 - flickrexport
 - galleryexport

- Joern
 - simpleviewerexport

- Anders Lund?
 - printwizard

- Jesper? (I remember you wrote this one)
 - timeadjust

- Unassigned
 - acquireimages
 - cdarchiving
 - findimages
 - jpeglossless
 - mpegencoder
 - rawconverter
 - slideshow
 - wallpaper

If you want to get involved in the maintenance of one or more plugins, just
step in and claim one of the unassigned.

Regards,
  Aurélien