List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    [Kde-imaging] New release of libkipi, libkexif and the Kipi-plugins
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-09-25 16:01:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

The kipi-team is pleased to announce the release candidate of the \
kipi-plugins  and new releases of libkipi and libkexif.

<< News kipi-plugins >>
Kipi-plugins are plugins which you can use in digiKam, KimDaBa, Showimg and \
 Gwenview. They provide all kinds of export and manipulation tools for your \
 images. From the previous beta version we have fixed a major amount of \
bugs,  and we would now like to have feedback so we can squash the \
remaining bugs.

New in this version is the flickr upload plugin: you can now easily upload
your images to the flickr server. Sendimages now has support for \
Thunderbird  and GmailAgent. We fixed numerous bugs in the CDArchiving \
plugin, it should  work fine again with K3b. Rename images had some issues, \
we rewrote the user  interface and fixed several bugs. The weekdays of the \
calendar were not  localized. We fixed the ImagesGallery, so you can export \
multiple tags to a  html-page. You can now rotate or flip your images \
lossless, while preserving  the timestamp. The rawconverter now supports \
dcraw>=6.x.