List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Re: [Kde-imaging] scan image plugin (kipi) can make
From:       Angelo Naselli <anaselli () linux ! it>
Date:       2005-08-28 19:22:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 21:03, domenica 28 agosto 2005, Renchi Raju ha scritto:
> Angelo Naselli wrote:
> >
> > I don't use svn kipi-plugins. Was it fixed there?
> >

> the code for the scan plugin hasn't changed since beta2. I don't have a
> scanner and can't do any testing. I did look through the code for the
> plugin and can't see anything wrong there. Check if you don't have
> multiple versions of libkscan.so installed by any chance

[angelo@angelo ~]$ locate libkscan.so
/usr/lib/libkscan.so.1
/usr/lib/libkscan.so.1.0.0

I can try to make my own plugins from svn and try to debug it. But i don't
know when (i'll add in my todo list) since it's not blocking....
Moreover I'll contact some friends of mine with other all in one
hp printer-scanner (not the same model i have) and see if they have
the problem.

Angelo