--- Renchi Raju wrote: > > its time we thought about a libkipi release. libkipi > library is itself > stable (no known bugs currently), bc ready and > feature complete (for now). > digikam and kimbdaba depend directly on libkipi and > the delay in release > of libkipi is going to further delay any releases > from our side. > > now, there is the issue of when kipi-plugins should > be released. some of > the plugins have show-stopper bugs against them. so > we have a bunch of > options: > a) release libkipi and kipi-plugins now, as is, with > the bugs to be > handled later > b) release libkipi now and the kipi-plugins later > (when the bugs are > fixed). > c) wait till all show-stopper bugs are fixed in > kipi-plugins before > releasing libkipi and kipi-plugins together. > > please vote for these options or any additional ones > you might suggest. > > i register my vote for option (b). > > renchi Hi, as far as i'm concerned kipi-plugins are already released on mandrake contrib with gwenview. So i can understand blocking problems, but from my point of view i prefer building also kipi-plugins pckage instead libkipi alone. So my vote is for (a). Regards, Angelo _______________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today! http://vote.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ Kde-imaging mailing list Kde-imaging@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-imaging