List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Fwd: [Kde-imaging] bug in find images plugin
From:       "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie () blackie ! dk>
Date:       2004-08-23 7:13:27

I never got a reply on this email, did I?
Is everybody on holiday still?

Subject: [Kde-imaging] bug in find images plugin
Date: Thursday 05 August 2004 13:18
From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie@blackie.dk>
To: kde-imaging@kde.org

When pressing "select all" in the find images plugin, I get the following
error message on std err (from KimDaBa!):

kimdaba: WARNING: KIPI::ImageCollectionShared::category should only be
 invoked if the host application supports
the KIPI::Features AlbumsHaveCategory - if the host application do support
that, then this function should
have been overriden in the host application.

kimdaba: WARNING: KIPI::ImageCollectionShared::date should only be invoked if
the host application supports
the KIPI::Features AlbumsHaveCreationDate - if the host application do
 support that, then this function should
have been overriden in the host application.

Notice, the plugin should check for these two feature before using the two
methods (KimDaBa do not have these features)

Cheers
Jesper.