List:       kde-i18n-nl
Subject:    Re: [KDE-i18n-nl] Pardus / KDE handleiding
From:       jos () mijnkamer ! nl
Date:       2007-01-25 13:54:02

i am willing to try to find some time to write something. let's say
amarok and k3b? and i do have several tips and tricks for konqueror
and kwin as well.

a 'this is coming in KDE 4' could be doable as well, as i'm preparing
a FOSDEM talk about that as well... but i'm not sure how usefull that
would be.