List:       kde-i18n-nl
Subject:    [KDE-i18n-nl] upcoming amaroK 1.4
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-03-16 15:13:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey guys,

amaroK 1.4 is nearing day by day. There will be a beta 3 (probably final beta)
within the next weeks, so if you want to get feedback for your translations
etc. you should try to do some work until then.

We don't have a final date yet, but I'll notify you timely so that you have
enough time. Note: the string freeze will be (as always) not very long, I try
to get you 7 days, but don't count on them. There are a lot of changes and I
guess even more new strings, so it would be a _really_ good idea to start now
and do every day some strings, else you might get into stress when 1.4 is up
to it's realease.

Kind regards
--
Harald Sitter