List:       kde-i18n-nl
Subject:    [KDE-i18n-nl] Fwd: Meeting Opportunity for KDE projects: FrOSCon
From:       Daniel Molkentin <daniel () molkentin ! de>
Date:       2006-03-15 13:15:01

Hi,

Rinse asked me to forward this to you.

Subject: Meeting Opportunity for KDE projects: FrOSCon
Date: Mittwoch 15 März 2006 13:34
From: Daniel Molkentin <molkentin@kde.org>
To: kde-events-de@kde.org, kde-events@kde.org, kde-devel@kde.org
Cc: fabricemous@kde.nl

Hi,

I am going to organize the presence of the KDE project at the Free/Open
 Source Conference (FrOSCon) in Sankt Augustin near Bonn on 24th and 25th
 June 2006. (en: http://www.froscon.org, de: http://www.froscon.de)

The conference aims to be a mix of a conference (Linux-Tag style, without
exhibition) and FOSDEM (which means we can get a dev room for free).

Presence
======

Is there any KDE sub-project that wants to conduct a meeting there? Who wants
to join us to have a good time hacking KDE 4? Please drop me a mail at
kde+froscon AT molkentin.de, so I can secure a large enough room.

Talks
====

Who is willing to give a talk? Please mail me so we don't submit similar
 talks (languages: de, en).

Sleeping opportunities
==============

We can find some place for you to sleep. Additionally, I can leave a room to
two non-snorring fellows in my appartment. First come, first serve.

Arrival
=====

The University of Applied Sciences is located conviniently close to the ICE
train station "Siegburg/Bonn" and can be easily reached via Bonn, Cologne and
Frankfurt using public transport. For more details see
http://www.froscon.de/wiki/Anfahrt or
http://www.froscon.org/wiki/Directions

As the ICE train from Amsterdam directly arrives at Siegburg/Bonn(*) (and is
not too far from the dutch border), it should also be faily convinient for
KDE-NL hackers to join us.

Cheers,
  Daniel

(*) Sometimes the train does not stop in Siegburg/Bonn. In this case you need
to get out in Cologne and take a regional train to Siegburg/Bonn, which means
a detour of about 30 mins.