List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    Wesnoth UMC "A New Order" translations
From:       Eric Gallager <egall () gwmail ! gwu ! edu>
Date:       2022-11-02 19:03:27

Hello Wesnoth translators, you are receiving this email because I
found all of these email addresses in the headers of the pofiles
(well, msgunfmt-ed mofiles) for the Wesnoth UMC "A New Order". I have
recently been revising this campaign for more modern versions of
Battle for Wesnoth, and in the process have added some new strings to
be translated, copyedited some existing strings whose translations are
now "fuzzy", and added some translation notes to existing strings that
possibly could be reconsidered. We are now tracking development of "A
New Order" on Github, in Yumi/nemaara's repository for it; the current
issue for updating translations is issue 10 in it:
https://github.com/nemaara/A_New_Order/issues/10
I'd really appreciate it if you could help update these translations,
but if you can't, please let me know and I'll remove your email
addresses from the pofiles so that I'm not tempted to bother you
again.
Thanks,
Eric Gallager (egallager, a.k.a. cooljeanius)