List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    Fwd: KMyMoney is now in string-freeze until May 15th
From:       Pino Toscano <pino () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-01 14:08:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Ciao,

per chi traduce KMyMoney:

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Oggetto: KMyMoney is now in string-freeze until May 15th
Data: sabato 1 maggio 2010
Da: Alvaro Soliverez

Hello all,
KMyMoney is now in string-freeze until May 15th in preparation for the
release of version 3.98.
That version will be a release candidate, so it is very important to all
of us.

@Developers: If you need to change or add a translatable string, it
has to be approved by the translation teams. I'm subscribe to that
list, and I can manage it, just get in touch with me. No new features
are allowed, only critical fixes to existing features.

@Translators: let me know of any bugs you find.

Thank you all for the hard work!

Regards,
Alvaro Soliverez