List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    Regional agent - no experience needed!!
From:       Robert Valensky <Bud () nirvanaclub ! com>
Date:       2007-01-09 5:46:05

Hello .
Brain Marketing company offers job to Regional agents.
You will be occupied just 2 or 3 hours per week and get paid 1000-2500 euro per week.
Your job will include receiving money transfers on Your bank account and further \
transferring them to our clients. If You are interested in this vacancy, please \
inform us on this e-mail brain.mixtery@gmail.com , also include your phone number and \
we will contact You immediately. The only condition is that You should be more than \
19 and have a bank account. Best Regards,  Robert Valensky .