List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    gnome and vortex
From:       "Tabitha" <w () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-07 7:59:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

We spoke a few days ago and I'd like to confirm everything now.
Please go over the information below and let me know if you have any questions.

http://doublesearches.com

We are accepting your form. Your status has been accepted.
We need to confirm your details one more time.
Just check the URL above and fill out our last form.

Thank you,
Tabitha