List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: Towards a common CDDB info UI, starting with kscd.]
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2005-01-08 12:12:40

Per i traduttori di multimedia...

-------- Messaggio Originale  --------
Data: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:05:12 +0000
Da: Shaheed <srhaque@iee.org>
Rispondi-A: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc@kde.org>
A: kde-multimedia@kde.org, kde-i18n-doc@kde.org
CC: Richard Lärkäng <nouseforaname@home.se>,  "Aaron J. Seigo"
<aseigo@kde.org>
Referenze: <200501031753.29894.srhaque@iee.org>
<200501032031.49121.nouseforaname@home.se>

Hi all,

I just committed (what I hope will become) the common CDDB base dialog into
kdemultimedia/libkcddb. Its first user is kscd.

Translators: you should be able to find most of the translations from the
current kscd. There are some minor differences, in labels, and some new
tooltips. With luck, the overall i18n effort will go down as this change
propagates to more users (q.v.).

Richard, tell me what you think. Is it good enough to use in kaudiocreator?

Aaron, any problems with this approach?

Thanks, Shaheed

--
Pino Toscano