List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: authenti(fi?)cation
From:       Andy Rysin <arysin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-06 21:52:37

Sorry, I am not native English or French speaker but I made a search
of "authentification" and "authentication" on google.com

in 1st case most of the articles where French, and in second -
English. Though the method might be not precise but the conclusion is
pretty obviuos.

Any serious dictionary will comfirm this fact.

In Ukrainian and Russian language this word is going with "-fi-"
which falls just perfect into well-known fact that these two
languages were under high influence of French around 2 centuries ago.

...obviuosly not only these two languages :))

Take care,
Andriy