List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    PLEASE TEST! kde-i18n-de-2.2.1
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-31 20:26:03

Hiya,

I have made a test version of kde-i18n-de-2.2.1 available at
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/devel/test/kde-i18n-de-2.2.1.tar.bz2

(And packager@master.kde.org:test/kde-i18n-de-2.2.1.tar.bz2)

What has changed is that the koffice translations are NO LONGER included in
this package. Since my knowledge about the translation stuff is limited I
would apreciate it if you could verify that the tarball is OK like this.

If so, I will make a whole bunch of them on monday :-)

Cheers,
Waldo
--
KDE 2.2: We deliver.