List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kbabel
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-26 14:01:56

I am having strange problems with kbabel. It often takes forever to save a
file, and it uses up more than 90% of the cpu quite often. It happened after
I installed the redhat rpm's, and that was a bit messy because of the many
interlocking dependencies, so I am not sure whether the problem is with
kbabel or in the libs. Does anybody else experience this problem?

Erik