List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: qt-copy
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-22 19:49:26

Subject: qt-copy
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:28:32 +0200
From: Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org>
To: kde-core-devel@kde.org, kde-devel@kde.org, kde-cvs@kde.org

Hi,

I'm currently updating qt-copy to the latest Qt rsync snapshot for your
convenience.

If you want to continue using Qt 2 or use the KDE_2_2_BRANCH then stop
updating NOW.

Meanwhile I'd like to ask everybody to help preparing the switch. CVS
 HEAD's main Qt version will be Qt 3.0.beta4 as soon as it is released,
 which is expected to be roughly end of the month.

Dirk