List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some new messages in CVS for 2.2.1 :((
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-08-22 10:26:20

Hi

> How many is "some" (approximately)?

10-15 words

>And is this really necessary?
Ok, I'll put them into a tar archive for seperate download.

> BTW: Is this about Kate? This program is a big problem translationwise,
> anyway. There are dozens of strings (esp. in the plugins) which are not
> yet translatable and I have not heard back yet on half a dozen bug
> reports I wrote about these problems.

I had very little time recently to follow the kwrite / kate mailinglist, but
I'll look at it. I'll change it in the KDE Head branch. Could you send me a
mail with all bugnumbers of some information about the non translateable
strings ?

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger
jowenn@kde.org		| KDE related things