List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Flags (was Re: Tajik KDE Translations)
From:       John Knight <anarchist_tomato () herzeleid ! net>
Date:       2001-08-20 2:22:38

I'm rather fond of this idea, the only thing to sort out with this is exactly what the user would type and how you'd tell them what to type. By this I mean that some words may not be in the dictionary but if we could get that to work, it'd cut down on CPU usage.

John Knight
en_GB Team Co-ordinator

--- Wolfram Diestel <wolfram@steloj.de>
> wrote:
>Je Sabato, la 11a de Aŭgusto 2001 15:45, Jacob Sparre Andersen skribis:
>> Pablo:
>> >  Could there be an active world map?. For example one
>> > could click on the continent she/he lives and would get
>> > a view of that continent.
>>
>> It could be used for choosing countries, but languages are
>> _NOT_ tied to geography.
>
>It would be funny, if the user could write or say some
>sentences in his language and the program would change to this
>language ;-)
>
>--
>Wolfram Diestel <wolfram@steloj.de>

=Preserve wildlife, pickle a duck.