List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: meinproc
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-15 21:57:20

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 07:20 am, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> > One of the examples I tried was the Danish index.docbook coming with
> > kmines. The index.docbook you ship, and the one I produce are
> > identical,and full of what you say above. That is produced by po2xml I
> > believe.
>
> Guess po2xml needs fixing...

Well I don't know about that. I have installed beros rpm's on an old 586, and
on a much newer machine. The funny thing is, on the 586 meinproc works just
fine. It can compile the original English index.docbook, and it can compile
the translated docbook, with all the alleged illegal linebreaks. The two
machines have the same libxml2 and the same libxslt, but on the new machine I
get

meinproc index.docbook
unable to parse index.docbook

Since I have the same home directory on the two computers it solves my
problem in some sense, but what is going on???

Erik