List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: meinproc
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-15 11:29:39

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 07:18 am, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> > There is one problem with libxml and gcc 3.0, which will produce parsing
> > errors. They output "can't find kdex.dtd" or something similiar then
>
> This isn't the problem, we aren't using gcc 3.0.
>
> LLaP
> bero

But when I can see the help file in kmines, I guess the harm is limited. You
(bero) must have been able to compile the Danish docbook coming with kmines,
which does have lost of the

on a new line stuff, produced by po2xml. The problem is how do I check future
translations. I guess I can just compile meinproc again.

Erik