List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: 2.2
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-10 6:56:18

On Thursday, 9. August 2001 17:55, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:

> > > the

> > > Sorry, I've mainly only been fixing kdenonbeta anyway. We'll have to
> > > apply the changes twice, right? Once in KDE_2_2_BRANCH and again in
> > > HEAD? I'll check out KDE_2_2_BRANCH then commit the changes.
> >
> > ... and then somebody will have to run the merge script ...
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Thomas
>
> Well it will not be so easy if the files start changing in head as they
> apparently do. The earlier the changes in the 2.2 branch get made the
> easier it will be to avoid double work

You don't need to do doube work. You concentrate on the 2.2 branch as long as
it exists. If you're finished, bored or interrupted by a 2.2.1 release, you
copy over your work to the HEAD branch, the merge runs on it and you can
start on HEAD.
As long as you don't translate HEAD too (which I would find quite useless in
the moment), there is no double work.

Greetings, Stephan

--
I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it!