List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Flags (was Re: Tajik KDE Translations)
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-09 10:33:14

> People here refer to "new federal states" when they want to imply what
you

> refer to as "east germany", but parts of bavaria have a more eastern
> location
> than my birth town, which is part of the most nothern new federal state.

Is Bavaria as lovely as it was when I visited 20 years ago? I remember
visiting the border, although I didn't really appreciate it. I had been to
a beer festival and got drunk for the first time in my life. We then went
on a coach trip to the border with me feeling decidedly ill.

Malcolm

--
KDE Proof Reading Team
KDE GB English Translation Team