List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Tajik KDE Translations
From:       Vasif Ismailoglu MD <azerb_linux () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-09 9:25:49

Hello Roger.
  I'm a Azerbaijani team coordinator. Wellcome to the
world of Linux.

> Still, no UTF-8 editor,
   As I know, you can use Yudit - This great tool for
Unicode. Of corse you have to write appropriate
charset file for it.May be Pablo can help with it. So
you can easily switch between encodings.
   But for translations I prefer KBabel. It cah read
and write files in unicode. We are using it.
Azerbaijani also comes in UTF-8.

so the translators are using
> Windows to do text
> entry.
  If you prefer Windows for it so I can suggest
NotePad Light. You can save files in UNIX format. And
MDI is a very good tool.

  Sincerely

=====
Vasif Ismailoglu MD            Resident in Urology

 School of Medicine of Cerrahpasa    azerb_linux@yahoo.com
     University of Istanbul             www.vasif.cjb.net
      Department of Urology