List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 tagged
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-06 9:24:13

Am Montag, 6. August 2001 11:07 schrieb Malcolm Hunter:

> When can we resume typographical fixing then?

Mainly in the HEAD branch (ie CVS default). In the KDE_2_2_BRANCH only
if it's an important fix (eg important for the meaning of a string).

> Does that mean 2.2.1
> will have no message changes?

Yes. Only changes that are absolutely necessary for fixing bugs. No new
features.

Having said that I'd say we _could_ allow for a week or so of fixing
typos and the like. But definitely no big consistency and brush up
actions which would affect hundreds of strings. What do others think?

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/