List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Documentation for ksirc
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-31 17:14:09

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 18:00, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> On Monday 30 July 2001 00:46, Lauri Watts wrote:
> > That, and some more, I think we caught them all, and if we didn't,
> > Malcolm will.
>
> Did you receive my corrected copy? I've since been working on the
> Translation HOWTO which broke when I was using KWrite (not UTF-8). You may
> want to check the KSirc doc.

I got it, but I didn't make the tagging.. I'll ask Waldo if I can update this
one file.  I can fix the kwrite problems, I'm pretty used to doing so by now
:)

The hard return thing is an issue though.  All the documents have hard
returns, this is the first I've heard of it causing problems (indeed, I
thought that the conversion to .po files strips out the returns
automatically, to avoid such problems.. does anyone know?

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts