List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDevelop pot file
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-31 12:30:10

Hi all,

as Stephan Johach pointed out last night, there was an error with the tips
file in kdevelop. Nobody noticed it before as it wasn't included in the pot
file due to a Makefile error, so it just popped up as someone read the
contents right now while translating. There was a tip that was wrong and that
came from korganizer's tips file which was used as a template for the
kdevelop one as they are using the same library functions to do the tipdialog
now. I am sorry that this happened but now everything should be fine with
kdevelop. I hope you take my apologies for our team that things didn't go the
way they should go usually this time. We promise to do better for the KDE
2.2.1 release and take more care when it comes to changing any strings.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org