List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: pt_PT po-files charset problems
From:       "E.A.=?iso-8859-1?q?Tac=E3o?=" <tacao () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-07-30 22:03:40

Em Seg 30 Jul 2001 18:36, Pedro Morais escreveu:
> Em Segunda 30 Julho 2001 21:33, E.A.Tacão escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There's something wrong with some pt_PT po-files. They are saved in
> > iso-8859-1 charset, but the header states utf-8. This causes problems
> > during compiling time (like "invalid multibyte strings").
>
> Please send me a list, I'll correct it.

Sorry, I can't list them now and unfortunately I won't remind all of them.
8^(

But IIRC, the messages show up whenever the compiler processes the files
/kde-i18n/pt/messages/kdebase/lib*.po (and I don't know if there are others
with this problem).

Regards
--
          E. A. Tacão    -    tacao@conectiva.com.br

     No bits were harmed during the making of this e-mail.