List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Which editor?
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-30 12:38:40

I was under the impression that KWrite saves in the format set in the
editor properties. I've tried to run meinproc on a docbook saved using
KWrite and it fails on a u-umlaut. I then ran "iconv -f ASCII -t UTF-8" on
the file, but it still hiccups on this character. I don't like emacs and
really want to use a KDE editor. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Malcolm

--
KDE Proof Reading Team