List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE 2.2 RELEASE
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-29 23:39:43

Hello,

Tomorrow, Monday July 30 I will tag the KDE_2_2 in CVS but CVS REMAINS FROZEN!

I want everyone to test out the tagged version and report any problems to
either kde-devel or kde-core-devel.

If/when you make a change to CVS send me a mail so that I can update the tag.
Do NOT make any changes that aren't supposed to go in KDE 2.2 and NEVER EVER
change the tag yourself.

When there are no showstoppers popping up any more I will provide the
packagers with source tarballs.

The kde-i18n-doc module will get a preliminairy tag and will be re-tagged
Thursday, August 2.

In related news I am happy to announce that Dirk Mueller will be the release
coordinator for KDE 3.0.

Cheers,
Waldo
--