List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    missing translations etc.
From:       "Tamas Szanto" <tszanto () mol ! hu>
Date:       2001-07-28 22:27:37

1)  (my install is a couple days old, so some of these may
have been fixed)

KJumpingCube: "&Load..."

KAtomic: "Show Highscores"
            + some molecule names

KAsteroids: "Show Highscores"

KSnakeRace: Default, Dumb, Killer, Random,
                Eater (difficulty levels)

KMines: "Pa&use"

Konquest: "End game", "&End game"

KColorEdit: "Ready." (?)

-----------------------------------

2) The alignment of application help file titles
(e.g. "The KWrite Handbook") could be tweaked
a bit IMHO. Currently they are aligned to the top, but
wouldn't it be better centered (vertically, within the
header graphics)?

3) The copyright symbol is still displayed as a question mark
in ISO-8859-2 doc files. It's been discussed before, and if I
remember well there is a workaround to this, but I don't know
if this feature is usable now or not (yet).

4) The KColorEdit doc .po file should be moved to
kdegraphics from kdenonbeta.

5) Kandy doesn't work at all with my N***a 6150 (other
GSM tools, e.g. gnokii, have no problem with it), so I can't
check how the non-English chars are converted from the
KDE Address Book. This must be a terrible hack anyway
(its's the mobile makers' fault) ;-]

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team