List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: hey up! i suppose we'd better do some docbooks then
From:       John Knight <anarchist_tomato () herzeleid ! net>
Date:       2001-07-28 2:23:57

What distro are you running? If you're running something "hardkore" like Debian, I can't really help out, but I know that RH 7.1 doesn't have any problems with it. Are you getting the error "KDE headers aren't installed properly" (or something along those lines)?

--- Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter@gmx.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> what do we use for that then? any old editor?
>
>KBabel - just convert the docs/ .po files. Someone will have to generate
>the docbooks. I'm not sure if I'm man enough - I can't even manage to
>compile KBabel!
>
>Malcolm
>

>--
>KDE Proof Reading Team