List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    two remarks
From:       "Tamas Szanto" <tszanto () mol ! hu>
Date:       2001-07-27 14:14:14

1) The meaning of two Konqueror address completion method
names may not be clear for some users IMHO. Instead of
"Popup" and "Semi-Automatic" I'd prefer "Drop-down list"
and "Automatic (intelligent)" (at least I translated them so).
"Semi-Automatic" is a bit ambiguous, and "Popup" is
usually associated with popup (message) windows, but here
it's actually referring to a list.

2) KFind could get an option for specifying the charset (e.g.
8-bit/UTF-8/UTF-16) when searching for files containing a
given string. Sometimes I have to find a .po file with a given
(translated) string in it, but currently the search string is
restricted to 8-bit characters.

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team