List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: more api
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2001-07-25 8:18:26

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> when I tried to do something simpler it became more complicated, (and I do
> have a fast connetion). With the help from various people I now know how to
> avoid that, but I don't particularly like the extra checkout of kde-common
> and the admin linkeage, and I don't understand why I need that in one case
> and not in the other.
Hi,

You could avoid checking out kde-common by checking admin subdirectory
(which is probably a link to kde-common/admin on the cvs server):

cvs co -l kde-i18n/admin

That way you wouldn't need to make the link (ln -s) yourself.

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE