List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KBabel lockup problem
From:       Dwayne Bailey <dwayne () obsidian ! co ! za>
Date:       2001-07-24 8:10:24

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> Am Montag, 23. Juli 2001 14:32 schrieb Dwayne Bailey:
>
> > What have I done wrong?  I must assume its me as I haven't heard
> > anybody else complain.
>
> It's not you, it's apparently a problem with kbabeldict which Andrea
> Rizzi has not found the time yet to look into. Try working without
> kbabeldict support (I even had to remove the existing dictionaries in
> .kde/share/apps/kbabeldict/dbsearchengine).

Removed the dictionaries and then found kbabel had moved up a version.  So
I recompiled and all is now sorted.  Don't know which step healed the
problem but I'm now doing work again.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)