List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KIllustrator renamed
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-16 16:08:57

On Monday 16 July 2001 16:37, David Faure wrote:
> KIllustrator is now known as "Kontour" (after Adobe claimed that
> KIllustrator was too close to Adobe Illustrator, in case you haven't
> followed the news).
>
> This obviously breaks translations... I have kept the name
> killustrator.po[t] for the message files, so this remains. But the
> appearances of the word KIllustrator have been replaced.
>
> This delays the release by about 2 days - so that there is time to get the
> new messages translated for rc1 if you're fast (and for the final release
> otherwise).

I've changed the entities for the docs.

&killustrator; will still (for a while) generate
<application>Kontour</application> in the documentation.

I added a new entity &kontour;, which will generate the same - please use
this in any new documentation or new translations.  I'll change the entities
in the existing docs to use &kontour; after release, to save breaking
translations any more than necessary.

--
Lauri "gosh I like entities" Watts