List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations for KOffice RC1
From:       Logi Ragnarsson <logir () logi ! org>
Date:       2001-07-16 12:51:26

mánudagur 16. júlí 2001 06:17, Thomas Diehl skrifađi:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attaching the list of languages for the KOffice
> Release Candidate (RC1) which is to be tagged today, see
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.1-release-plan.html
>). As usual, please check if I forgot anybody.

> is (?)

I'm pretty sure we won't get the Icelandic koffice translation into any kind
of shape in time, so it is probably best to drop it for now. A program where
half the menues are in one languega and the other half in another is worse
than not translating it at all.

--
Logi Ragnarsson - logir@logi.org
Some day we all shall be out of scope