List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    can't launch kde in fr
From:       Ludovic Grossard <ludovic.grossard () libertysurf ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-30 11:24:52

Hi

I have installed a cvs version of kde, and it works. The problem is that if I
set the language to FR, I can't launch kde!
Can someone help me? I have joined the .xsession-error content.
I tried to remove .DCOPserver_localhost.localdomain_:0 and start dcopserver
again but this doesn't change anything :(

Ludo

.xsession-errors

WARNING: Definition of PluralForm is none of
NoPlural/TwoForms/French/Gaeilge/Russian/Polish/Slovenian/Lithuanian/Czech/Slovak:
Consultez klocale.cpp pour le moment
kdeinit: Launched DCOPServer, pid = 4829 result = 0
---------------------------------
It looks like dcopserver is already running. If you are sure
that it is not already running, remove
/home/kde2-devel/.DCOPserver_localhost.localdomain_:0
and start dcopserver again.
---------------------------------

kdeinit: Launched KLauncher, pid = 4830 result = 0
WARNING: Definition of PluralForm is none of
NoPlural/TwoForms/French/Gaeilge/Russian/Polish/Slovenian/Lithuanian/Czech/Slovak:
Consultez klocale.cpp pour le moment
kdeinit: Launched KDED, pid = 4831 result = 0
kdeinit: Communication error with launcher. Exiting!
kded: Does not exist! (/home/kde2-devel/.kde/share/servicetypes/)
kded: Does not exist! (/home/kde2-devel/.kde/share/mimelnk/)
kded: Does not exist! (/home/kde2-devel/.kde/share/applnk/)
kded: Does not exist! (/home/kde2-devel/.kde/share/services/)
kded: WARNING: Definition of PluralForm is none of
NoPlural/TwoForms/French/Gaeilge/Russian/Polish/Slovenian/Lithuanian/Czech/Slovak:
Consultez klocale.cpp pour le moment
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!
WARNING: Definition of PluralForm is none of
NoPlural/TwoForms/French/Gaeilge/Russian/Polish/Slovenian/Lithuanian/Czech/Slovak:
Consultez klocale.cpp pour le moment
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!
WARNING: Definition of PluralForm is none of
NoPlural/TwoForms/French/Gaeilge/Russian/Polish/Slovenian/Lithuanian/Czech/Slovak:
Consultez klocale.cpp pour le moment
connect() failed: : Connexion refusée

Ludovic Grossard
ludovic.grossard@libertysurf.fr