List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KWord
From:       "Tamas Szanto" <tszanto () mol ! hu>
Date:       2001-06-29 20:28:34

1) If I've applied a style (Format/Style) and then try to undo it,
the Undo menu entry contains the English style name (instead
of the translated one).

2) The "Document Title" style name has a translation in the .po
file, but the program doesn't use it.

3) In the Style dialog box the style names in the left column are
in English (exactly these names are translated in the Format/Style
menu).

4) The "&Scan image..." menu entry at the bottom of the Insert
menu is in English. I don't know if it's integral part of KWord or
not.

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team