List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: question about string in kmail.pot:
From:       Rinse de Vries <Rinse () daxis ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-29 0:01:18

Op woensdag 27 juni 2001 09:23, schreef Michael Häckel:
> On Tuesday, 26. June 2001 10:07, Rinse de Vries wrote:
> > Hi, this string in kmail.pot talkst about the option "Clear"
> > Since "Clear" can be translated in many ways in Dutch, I looked for
> > the corresponding string in KMail, but could'nt find it.
> > Can someone tell me where this string comes from?
> >
> > Kind regards, Rinse
> >

> > <qt><p>Click this button to rename the currently selected
> > filter.</p><p>Filters are named automatically, as long as they start with
> > \"<<\".</p><p>If you have renamed a filter accidently and want automatic
> > naming back, click this button and select <em>Clear</em> and then
>
> If you click the "rename" button in the filter dialog, you get another
> dialog that contains the mentioned button.

OK, tnx for this information.

But where does the string "clear" come from?
The only one I can find in kmail is "Clear Text"
I need to know which string is used for the button, since "clear" can be
translated in 4 different ways, and I don't know which one is used for the
button..

Kind regards, Rinse