List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: doc files to be removed
From:       Andrej Vernekar <andrej.vernekar () kiss ! uni-lj ! si>
Date:       2001-06-27 9:24:54

Citiranje Andrej Vernekar <andrej.vernekar@kiss.uni-lj.si>:

> 18 out of 24 sl documents?? All our files are generated
> from PO files. There were problems (missing ";" like "&kdm" etc.),
> but I've corrected them at least for kdm, konsole, konqueror
> and the userguide. There are problems with kcontrol
> but other documents compiled few weeks ago.
> I guess I should run checkXML more often...

I think I've found the problem:

While adding the translators name in CREDITS_FOR_TRANSLATORS
I should add a <para> tag:
<para>Prevod: Andrej ... </para>
but I've used only
Prevod: Andrej ...

It's in all documents that have this tag.
Few weeks ago there were no problems with that..
Since I'm not at home, I can't correct this before
friday.

Lep pozdrav,
Andrej