List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: doc files to be removed
From:       "P. de Vicente" <pvicentea () nexo ! es>
Date:       2001-06-26 21:58:34

El Mar 26 Jun 2001 17:36, Stephan Kulow escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Attached is the list of translated document files that are currently in CVS
> and as this released with beta1, but don't compile. I want to make doc
> compilation an error after beta1, so I would (need to) remove these files
> from CVS. As you see from the list - it's huge.
>
> German would lead in stats/docs after that :)
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Stephan,

 I do not understand why do we have errors, with these ones since they were
produced from PO files:

> ./es/docs/kdebase/kdesu/index.docbook
> ./es/docs/kdebase/klipper/index.docbook
> ./es/docs/kdebase/kicker/index.docbook
> ./es/docs/kdebase/kpager/index.docbook
> ./es/docs/kdebase/kdebugdialog/index.docbook

 I would like to understand if the POs are converted to XML and later
versions of POTs generate fuzzys, do we still keep the old translations?
Example: in the previous list klipper.po was used to produce the
index.docbook. Now there are fuzzys which I have not cleared yet. Do we keep
the old index.docbook? I have always undertstood that it was so.

Regards,

Pablo de Vicente
KDE Spanish translation team