List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kdevelop.po
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-26 20:08:43

Thomas Diehl wrote:

> ==================BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE==================
> >From: "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik@bgm-24-95-135-5.stny.rr.com>
> >To: <kde-i18n-doc@max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>
> >Subject: kdevelop.po
> >Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:45:35 -0400 (EDT)
>
> All of a sudden it only has 35 messages. What is going on, I thought it
> was supposed ot be part of this release?
>
> Erik

Sorry, I'm very, very sorry this appeared. I *did* manage to get out all
the strings that use Qt's tr() function, but obviously :) I made a
mistake and all the other  strings got lost. Stephan Kulow was so nice
to fix this for me.

I *think* this should be all done now, if not please come back to us.

Thanks,

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org