List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kdevelop deutsche GUI
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 12:34:44

Dear translators,

I'm awfully sorry that this happened, but due to some misunderstandings
we discovered that the QextMDI library in KDevelop 2.0, which is used in
the user interface, uses Qt's tr() function instead of the KDE i18n()
function for translating strings. The -ktr pattern was missing in the
gettext target so the strings from this library (which needs to use tr()
because it's used on Windows as well) weren't included in the
kdevelop.pot file in kde-i18n/templates/kdesdk/kdevelop.pot.

This error has been fixed now and an updated kdevelop.pot file has been
checked in at kde-i18n/templates/kdesdk/kdevelop.pot for you to
translate, this is the file we need to have translated for the KDevelop
2.0 release that is included in the KDE 2.2 release.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Yours,

Ralf

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Ist ueberhaupt kein Problem. Solange ihr nur den tr-Aufruf mit einem Argument
> verwendet. Ihr muesstet nur -ktr an den XGETTEXT-Aufruf anheangen
Done.

Thanks,

Ralf

--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org