List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Spelling and grammar corrections
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute () verdsveven ! com>
Date:       2001-06-23 9:59:52

23.06.01 07:18:35, "Thomas Diehl" <thd@kde.org> wrote:
>On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:52:56 +0100, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
>
>>Any chance I can apply the following changes? Some may already have been
>>changed, or are no longer relevant. This is what I have picked up during
>>en_GB translation. I can almost guarantee that I will pick up more as I go
>>through the next module.
>
>I'd say: go ahead this time. Personally, I would be okay with another
>week of correcting spelling mistakes. But since we now have only a
>month left for finishing translations (last day for commits is now set
>to July 22) I'd like to get some more feedback on this.

Well, I'm very glad the proof-reading work finally is organised. I
wouldn't mind more corrections the next couple of weeks,
especially not if properly announced (like this one).

Malcolm, do you enforce a common standard on application
names? Variants like 'KWord', 'kWord', 'Kword' and 'kword'
has bugged me for a long time ;-)

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes
 Norwegian (Nynorsk) KDE translation