List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Upcoming 2.2 release schedule, bickering and bugs
From:       Federico Cozzi <cozzi () cibslogin ! sns ! it>
Date:       2001-06-21 17:18:02

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> > Let's hold back and clean things up some more.  I'm sure the docs and
> > translation teams won't mind either. I know that portions of KDE are
> > undocumented (either for users or developers) so it would even be a time
> > for others to catch up too.
>
> Totally agreed.

No I don't agree, translation teams DO mind.
Message freeze was some days ago and translation teams
usually start translating at full speed just after the message freeze (at
least Italian team works this way, some days ago our statistics were a
shame and now we are not ashamed any more ;-).

If we hold back the freeze, the work of some translators will be
negatively impacted.

--
Federico Cozzi                              federico.cozzi@sns.it
                                            PGP key: 0xC3B01DEA