List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: templates/docs/*pot -> *.docbook
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () bgm-24-95-135-5 ! stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-06-18 21:34:56

Rhe basic idea is the filename.docbook is turned into a filename.pot by
the program xml2pot, but you don't have to worry about that, that is done
by Stephans script.

Now you translate the filename.pot *using kbabel( and produce a
filename.po. You now have to put that in cvs, and the way it works at the
moment Stephans scripts creates the filename.docbook*which is tranlsated
and puts it at the appropriate place.

You can also do that yourself using th eprogram po2xml

Erik