List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Message Freeze
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-12 5:48:49

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:57:38 +0200, Ramon Casha wrote:

>Ok this newbie is getting confused. There is currently a message freeze -
>what exactly does that mean, can we still commit our work via cvs?

Yes. The message freeze is even meant to help you with this. It only
says that developers should not make any changes in their code which
result in new or fuzzy messages. (At least without telling us before.)

>And what
>exactly happens on July 15/18?

This is supposed to be the last day to commit translations /
documentation to go with the 2.2 release. See release plan at
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-2.2-release-plan.html

Regards,

Thomas

---