On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 01:05:04PM -0700, Waldo Bastian wrote: > The following modules will be part of KDE 2.2: > > kdesupport I thought we agreed that kdesupport is a convenience module for CVS compilers only and should _not_ be released/packaged? Rob -- Rob Kaper | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien