List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: PHP using on i18n.kde.org
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-06-06 6:43:45

On Tue 05 Jun 2001 21:35, Jaime Robles wrote:
> El Mar 05 Jun 2001 16:54, Claudiu Costin escribi?:
> >     Make your PHP pages and test them at home. I don't
> > want to use i18n.kde.org to test them on-line. PHP
> > is very welcome to make your pages easy to develop.
> > (menubars, headers, bottoms etc.) Please refrain from
> > executing programs from server.
>
> I am really sorry again.... i have talk to the people who developed the
> php pages and has told me we won't do it again.
>
> I hope you won't be ungry about that... i will pay for a beer for all
> your work with kde-es if we have ever meet! ;-)
 LOL. Don't worry! I'm a bit paranoic regarding security. Still,
I have more fears about i18n.kde.org security... Anyway, send me
a picture with you (privately) and then I send mine.

Remember that anything you put in your pages is readable
via webcvs.i18n.kde.org. I'll take time to think if webcvs
is really necesary or only eye candy.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin